The Greek Orthodox Church School is taught by a group of dedicated volunteers who teach our young children about our religion. Church School is active each Sunday between September and May and begins after Holy Communion and finishes around 12:30pm.
Our teachers for 2012 - 2013 are as follows:
- Pre-K and Kindergarten:Maria Kerbow, Allison Medvic, Tina Molhoek
- First and Second grades: Theresa Alexander
- Third and Fourth grades: Esther Petercsak
- Fifth thru middle school: Harriet Blake
- Teen-age: Anca Morcovescu and Hilary Walker